Monaco Monte-Carlo Small-Group Half-Day Night Tour From Nice
OverviewIn this 5-hour night tour, spend an evening in Monaco to see the principality truly glitter. Go for a drive on theGrandeCorniche road to the Vista Palace Hotel in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, where you'll be rewarded with gorgeous views of Monaco all lit up. In Monaco itself, see how the Prince's Palace and Monaco Cathedral shine at night. Enjoy the romantic evening charm of Monaco-Ville, the historic center of Monaco. Check out the grandeur of Casino Square as men and women dressed to the nines head in for some high-end gambling. Take advantage of some free time to wander around Monte Carlo on your own or get dinner in one of the various trendy restaurants (own expense). Group size is limited to eight people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 7pm at your hotel in Niceand drive east on the GrandeCorniche road toward the Vista Palace Hotel. As the road climbs, you'll get better and better views overlooking the Mediterranean passing the Medieval town of Eze on the way until you arrive in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and the Vista Palace Hotel perched on a hill. From there, the view down to an illuminated Monaco are splendid.
Back down in Monaco again, see the stately Prince's Palace all lit up against the night sky. This is the historic palace from which the Grimaldi family has ruled the principality since the 13th century. See the Monaco Cathedral (Saint Nicholas Cathedral) where Princess Grace and Prince Rainier are buried. Walk through the streets and squares around the palace and cathedral in the Old Town of Monaco-Ville, sometimes called 'Le Rocher' or 'The Rock.'
Drive into glitzy Monte Carlo and take a moonlit stroll through Casino Square. Check out the opulent casinos and luxury hotels, not to mention the well-heeled clientele in both. Enjoy some free time here to take a romantic walk, try your hand in one of the casinos (entrance not included) or have dinner in one of the chic restaurants nearby (own expense). Take another drive along the Basse Corniche to appreciate the views after the sun has gone down and, at the conclusion of your tour, get returned to your hotel in Nice.
Inclusions for Monaco Monte-Carlo Small-Group Half-Day Night Tour From Nice
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Free time for you to have diner at the restaurant of your choice
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Monaco Monte-Carlo Small-Group Half-Day Night Tour From Nice
- Entrance fees (10 Monte-Carlo Casino)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
10 per person to get inside the Monte-Carlo Casino
Children not allowed in Monte-Carlo Casino
ID card or passport required to enter in the Casino
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.