Monaco Shore Excursion: Private Luxury Yacht Cruise With Personal Skipper
OverviewWhile in port in Monaco, enjoy a luxury yacht cruise along the French Riviera on this private shore excursion. Let your personal skipper whisk you along the beautiful Côte d’Azur past postcard-worthy beaches, coastal cities like Menton and Nice, and hidden celebrity villas aboard a private motorized yacht. Enjoy soft drinks on board and take a swim in the pristine Mediterranean waters with your provided snorkel gear. Choose from several cruise durations, from a quick 2-hour morning ride to a full-day adventure.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWhen your ship docks at the Monaco port, your personal skipper will be waiting for you to welcome you aboard your private luxury yacht, a 50-foot (11-meter) Portofino 32 motorized vessel that fits up to eight people.
Sit back and relax as your skipper takes you along the French Riviera at a maximum speed of 34 knots. Admire the white-sand beaches and picturesque cities such as Cap-d'Ail, Beaulieu, Villefranche-sur-Mer and Menton that line the Cte dAzur. Pass the lovely creeks of Fossette and La Mala and spot glamorous celebrity villas usually hidden from public sight.
Your skipper will do all the work, leaving you to simply relax, soak up the sun, and enjoy refreshing soft drinks. You may even catch a glimpse of whales or dolphins! Snorkeling equipment and beach towels are provided, so you can pause to take a dip in the crystal-clear Mediterranean Sea in search of marine life below the surface.
See below for sample itineraries for all cruise durations available. If theres something youd like to see, your skipper will do as much as possible to customize the itinerary.
2-Hour Morning Cruise Cruise to Cap-dAil and the beach, creek and caves of La Mala before heading to Eze-sur-Mer bay, Beaulieu and St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, where youll see Fossette Creek and the St Hospice peninsula.
2-Hour Champagne Sunset CruiseEnjoy a glass of Champagne and snacks as you follow the same route as the 2-hour morning cruise, this time with a stunning sunset as your backdrop.
3-Hour Morning CruiseCruise to Cap-Martin and Roquebrune beach, and enjoy a beautiful panorama of Menton and part of the Italian coastline. Then its on to Cap-dAil, La Mala, Eze-sur-Mer bay, Beaulieu and St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
4-Hour Afternoon Cruise Follow the above itinerary before heading to Villefranche-sur-Mer bay to see the fishing village and medieval fortress.
8-Hour CruiseAfter completing the route above, continue along the coast to Nice, Cap d'Antibes and Billionaire's Bay. Explore the Bay of Cannes and the Lerins Islands youll have a chance to disembark and have lunch on Ile St-Margeurite or St-Honorat (own expense).
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Monaco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of- call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Private Luxury Yacht Cruise With Personal Skipper
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Personal skipper
- Snorkeling equipment
- Soft drinks
- Beach towels
- One bottle of Champagne and snacks (for sunset cruise)
- Life jackets
- Fuel surcharge
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Private Luxury Yacht Cruise With Personal Skipper
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Yacht features a cabin below deck for added comfort
Sunset option only: one bottle of Champagne is included per cruise. Extra bottles may be purchased for approximately 50 euros each (own expense); please add to special requirements at the time of booking.
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.