Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group French Riviera In One Day Tour
OverviewHit the highlights of the French Riviera while in port in Monaco! Marvel at the glamorous yachts of Billionaire's Quay in Antibes, visit the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrs) in Cannes and enjoy free time in St-Paul-de-Vence. Then, travel along the Middle Corniche to Eze for a Fragonard perfumery tour. After a day on the road, see Monacos top attractions including the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier), the grand casinos of Monte Carlo and the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix race.This small-group shore excursion is limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourWhen your ship arrives at the Monaco port, your guide will pick you up from the cruise terminal and whisk you away on your full-day shore excursion along the French Riviera. The coastal area (also known as the Cte d'Azur) is renowned for its chic hotels, grand boulevards and luxury yachts, and will captivate you with its picturesque towns and magnificent Mediterranean views.
Travel by minivan along the coast to your first stop, Antibes. Explore the old part of this historical town and stroll past the million-dollar yachts of Billionaire's Quay. Continue west to the city of Cannes. Relax as you make your way along Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) and see the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrs), where the Cannes International Film Festival is held every year.
Make your way next to the charming Provenal village of St-Paul-de-Vence, famous for the many actors and artists who have lived there. Here youll have free time for lunch (own expense). Then, drive along the spectacular Middle Corniche, a coastal road with fantastic Mediterranean vistas. Arrive in the hilltop village of Eze for a tour of the Fragonard perfume factory, where youll learn about the history and production of high-end French perfumes.
On your way back to Monaco, pass through the village of La Turbie, known as the 'Terrace of Monaco. Here your guide will point out the impressive Roman monument Trophy of the Alps (Trophe des Alps), built by Emperor Augustus.
Arriving back in Monaco after a full day on the road, end with a tour of this fabulous principality the second-smallest country in the world. See the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier), admire the gardens and casinos of Monte Carlo and drive along the road used in the famous Formula One Grand Prix race.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Monaco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group French Riviera In One Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group French Riviera In One Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.