- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Your tour will depart in the morning depending on your ship’s docking time. Please contact the local supplier after booking to confirm the exact time. Contact details will be provided on the voucher.. read more
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
While in port in Monaco, spend a day venturing through Provenal villages and tasting wine in Nice on this shore excursion. Travel through Provences lovely countryside to Grasse, the capital of French perfume, for a tour of the Fragonard perfumery. Explore the charming medieval village of Valbonne, enjoy views of the Cte dAzur from Gourdon, and end the day tasting French Riviera wine at the Chteau de Crmat winery overlooking Nice. Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
- Professional guide
- Grasse perfumery tour
- Wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Customers who have not reached France's legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol; ID may be required