OverviewWhen your ship docks in Monaco, discover the beautiful city of Nice on this half-day shore excursion on the French Riviera. Enjoy jaw-dropping views of the Mediterranean as you travel the legendary Middle Corniche coastal road to Nice, and then experience this charming citys highlights with your guide. Stroll the palm-studded Promenade des Anglais; explore markets such as the famous Cours Saleya; and admire the Old Towns (Vieux Nice) Place Garibaldi, among other landmarks. This small-group tour is limited to eight people for a more intimate sightseeing experience.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
While your ship is in Monaco, seize the opportunity to explore Nice, one of the French Riviera’s most charming cities. Meet your expert guide at Monaco port and hop into your air-conditioned minivan. Hear interesting facts about your destination and the French Riviera as you follow the scenic Middle Corniche. Carved into the cliffs above the Mediterranean, this famous road serves up dizzying views of the coast as you approach the city.
On arrival, leave your minivan and stroll past the Belle Epoque buildings that line the iconic Promenade des Anglais. Next, climb up Castle Hill to enjoy the magnificent views over gardens, waterfalls, and the rooftops of Nice.
Continue with your guide to the charming district of Cimiez, famous as a former winter home of Queen Victoria, that hosts the annual Nice Jazz Festival every summer. As you drive along the Promenade des Arts, see the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Sosno’s intriguing Square Head sculpture outside Nice library, the Acropolis Center, and the extraordinary onion domes and spires of the Russian Orthodox Cathedral.
Afterward, immerse yourself in Nice’s history in the Place Garibaldi, the arcade-lined square edging the Old Town (Vieux Nice). Then, soak up the lively atmosphere of Cours Saleya, a famous Nice attraction that’s home to the famous flower market (morning tour only), as well as other bustling stalls, boutiques and cafés.
After your tour, relax on your way back to Monaco where your excursion ends with a drop-off at the port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion
We will ensure your timely return to Monaco cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to your next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half-Day Trip To Nice
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan (8-seater)
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group Half-Day Trip To Nice
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show