From USD 118.62
Experience glamorous Monaco and medieval Eze on this full-day shore excursion from Monaco. Soak up Mediterranean views on your coastal drive to Eze, a lovely hilltop village where you'll discover the French art of perfume making at the Fragonard perfumery. Then head back to Monaco for a sightseeing tour of the Prince's Palace, Monaco Cathedral, the famous Formula One Grand Prix race circuit and Casino Square in Monte Carlo.
This small-group shore excursion is limited to eight people, ensuring youll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
When your cruise ship docks at the Monaco port, your guide will pick you up from the cruise terminal for your full-day Monaco and Eze shore excursion. Traveling by 8-person minivan, enjoy a scenic drive along the Mediterranean coast to Eze, a hilltop village offering magnificent views of the French Riviera.
The star attraction of this picturesque medieval village is the Fragonard perfumery, where you’ll take a guided tour to learn about France’s exquisite art of perfume making. You’ll also have time to browse Eze’s artisan shops and boutiques.
You’ll then head back to Monaco for the second portion of your tour. On the way, pass through the village of La Turbie, referred to as the 'Terrace of Monaco,' where your guide will point out the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes), a Roman monument built by Emperor Augustus more than 2,000 years ago.
Soak up the glitz and glam of Monaco on a guided sightseeing tour. Though many think it's a part of France, Monaco is actually its own country — the second-smallest in the world behind the Vatican. You'll be wowed by its grand boulevards, lavish hotels, elegant boutiques, yacht-filled harbor and beautiful Mediterranean landscape.
Start by watching the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Prince’s Palace (Palais Princier), and then enjoy free time to have lunch in the surrounding village of Monaco-Ville, also known as ‘Le Rocher’ or ‘The Rock.’ Enjoy sweeping views over the Monaco Port, Monte Carlo and the sparkling Mediterranean in the distance.
Continue your tour to the Oceanographic Museum (own expense) and historic Monaco Cathedral. Featuring fine Roman-Byzantine architecture, this church — sometimes referred to as the St-Nicholas Cathedral — is where Prince Rainier and Princess Grace are buried.
Next, drive down the street used as the track in the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix race. Follow with a stroll around Casino Square and make a photo stop outside of the Casino of Monte Carlo, near the Hotel de Paris, Café de Paris and several deluxe stores.
After your time here, head back to the Monaco port to conclude your full-day shore excursion.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Monaco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Guided perfumery tour in Eze
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A passport is required to enter the Monte Carlo casino
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show