Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Half-Day Tour
OverviewWhile in port in Monaco, let an expert guide show you the highlights of this glamorous principality and the nearby medieval village of Eze on this small-group shore excursion. Start with a drive along the beautiful French Riviera to Eze for a guided tour of the exquisite Fragonard perfumery. Back in Monaco, visit the Prince's Palace for the Changing of the Guard ceremony, admire Casino Square in Monte Carlo, and drive along the road used in the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix race. This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks at the Monaco port, your guide will pick you up from the cruise terminal in a luxury minivan. Your small-group morning or afternoon shore excursion starts with a drive along the stunning Mediterranean coast to the medieval village of Eze, a humble gem of the French Riviera.
Situated on a hill about 1,400 feet (427 meters) high, Eze offers amazing views of the Cte dAzur. Hop out for a walking tour of the town, filled with artisan shops, inviting cafs and boutiques, and then visit the Fragonard perfumery to discover the art of French perfume making and learn about the history of the esteemed Fragonard brand.
On your drive back to Monaco, take the route through La Turbie, a beautiful village known as the Terrace of Monaco. Your guide will point out the Trophy of the Alps (Trophe des Alpes), an impressive Roman monument built by Emperor Augustus, before crossing the border into Monaco.
Though many believe it to be a part of France, Monaco is actually its own country the second-smallest in the world! Visit the must-see attractions and landmarks of this glitzy, glamorous principality on a guided tour. If you choose the morning tour, youll start with the 11:55am Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier).
Learn about the royal and religious history of Monaco at Monaco Cathedral, a remarkable Roman-Byzantine church where Prince Rainier and Princess Grace are buried. Then imagine yourself as a Formula One race car driver as you cruise down the streets used in the famous Formula One Grand Prix race, which attracts thousands of motor sports fans from around the world every year.
Take a leisurely stroll past the impressive hotels, beautiful gardens and luxury cars of Monte Carlo, and visit Casino Square to see where the high rollers test their luck against the odds.
At the end of your tour, youll be taken back to the cruise terminal.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Monaco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Half-Day Tour
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Guided tour of perfumery in Eze
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco And Eze Half-Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket