Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group St Tropez Day Trip
OverviewWhile youre in port in Monaco, take the opportunity to visit glamour-filled St Tropez on this full-day shore excursion. Absorb the ocean views as you travel the coastal Corniche road and visit Port Grimaud, or 'Little Venice,' to see its pretty bridges and canals. Then, head for St Tropez to admire its glitzy yachts and beautiful seafront. Keep your eyes peeled for the the rich and famous at Place des Lys before topping off the trip with lunch (own expense) at a trendy restaurant or terrace caf. This small-group is limited to eight passengers for a more intimate experience.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
When your ship is docked in Monaco, why not use your time to visit one of the French Rivieras favorite holiday playgrounds fashionable St Tropez on this enjoyable shore excursion?
Start by meeting your professional guide at the cruise port and board your air-conditioned, 8-passenger minivan for your small-group tour. Then, enjoy the scenery as you travel southwest along the rocky coast of the Esterel Corniche, a coastal road with splendid views of the Mediterranean Sea. Pass the beautiful Esterel Massif, a mountain range famous for its russet-colored outcrops, before you stop at Port Grimaud, known as 'Little Venice' to view its tiny canals, bridges and charming houses.
Continue to the glamorous port city of St Tropez, where you can watch the million-dollar yachts float in and out of the marina and stroll along the lovely beachfront dotted with smart terrace cafs and trendy boutiques. Visit the bustling Place des Lys, where you might spot a famous face in the throngs of visitors to the popular open-air market. On Tuesdays, you can also browse the enticing food stalls of St Tropez's vibrant Provencal market.
Before you return to Monaco, enjoy free time to explore St Tropez as you wish, and perhaps enjoy a delicious lunch at one of its tempting restaurants (own expense). A scenic drive through the beautiful countryside of Provence and the French Riviera completes your relaxing trip.
Worry-free Shore Excursion
We will ensure your timely return to Monaco cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to your next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group St Tropez Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan (8-seater)
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group St Tropez Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.