Monferrato Wine Tour - AstiWrite a Review
This wine tour is one of the best to undertake in Asti. On this tour, you will explore the mesmerizing Monferrato Hills and also the rest of Asti which is now an UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit various wineries and the best of everything that this humble town in Northern Italy has to offer to you.
- A tour in two wine cellars in the UNESCO hill district.
- Explore the Southern Province of Asti and the Monferrato hills that have been recently listed as a UNESCO site.
Know More about this tour
On this four hours tour we will be exploring the Southern Province of Asti and the Monferrato hills that have been recently listed as a UNESCO site for the historical value and beauty of the landscape.
First visit a winery producing, among other wines, the typical red "Barbera Nizza" aged in oak barrels. See the cellars where the wine is made and enjoy a tasting of at least three different wines. On the way to the second winery I will explain the unique soil composition and other interesting facts of this corner of Piemonte. The second stop can vary according to availability: either a small family-run producer of Moscato passito wine (located in a superb location overlooking the hills and the town of Canelli), or a sparkling wine producer with a tour of the underground cellars excavated under the hill and listed as a UNESCO site for the charming architecture and hard work of men who created these artificial tunnels. Either ways, a tasting of at least three wines will be included.
Inclusions for Monferrato Wine Tour
- Local guide up to 4 hours.
- Two wineries tour with two wine tasting (at least three wines per winery).
- Panoramic tour on the way to the wineries.
Exclusions for Monferrato Wine Tour
- Any extra tasting or lunch.
- Entrances in museums, exhibitions, castles.
- Transportation (if you need it please tell me the number of people and I will send you a customized tour cost).
- Any personal expense and shopping.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.