The Chinese hot pot has a history of more than 1,000 years, and it's originated in Mongolia where the main ingredient was meat, usually beef or mutton. Around 1644 to 1912, the hot pot became popular throughout most of China, and peopleÂ make varied hot pot ingredients, such as seafood tofu, vegetable and a lot more.Â In modern society today, particularly in larger cities, the traditional coal-heated hot pot has been replaced by electric ones. During this private 5-hour night tour, you will enjoy hot pot dinner in old fashion way. In addition, you will visit beautiful Houhai Lake bar street area and experience Chinese acupressure foot massage.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Vegetarian meal option available
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the evening, and head to a Chinese Transitional Hot Pot restaurant for dinner. You will find a interesting coal-heated steamboat in the middle of table where you can cook your favorite food there. Your guide will assist you to choose sliced meat, fresh vegetable, mushrooms, wontons, egg dumplings, tofu, and seafood. Once they are cooked, you can dip them in some special sauce if you like.Â
After dinner, take a stroll in Houhai Lake area, and there are more than 200 bars along the lake.You will see very beautiful landscape there during the night.
Your last stop is to experience Chinese acupressure foot massage, which is the best way to get rid of yourÂ tiredness. ItÂ is a hands-on foot treatment that applies Chinese Yin Yang principle to relax muscles, relieve stress and improve blood circulation.
When foot massage session is end, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mongolian Hot Pot Dinner Followed By Houhai Lake Visit And Foot Massage
- Private guide/transportation
- Mongolian hot-pot dinner
- 1-hour foot massage for adult rate plan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mongolian Hot Pot Dinner Followed By Houhai Lake Visit And Foot Massage
- Children's foot massage
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children rate plan doesn't included foot massage
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.