Monkey Forest And Ubud Art Tour In Bali
OverviewThis Bali Monkey forest and Ubud art tour is the perfect way to enjoy the best of what Ubud has to offer. This short journey will take you to visit a sacred monkey forest and get close to hundreds of monkeys which makes for a great time. Afterwards visit ARMA ( Agung Rai Museum of Art), to see a wide range collection of Ubud fine art. See and learn about masks and puppets that originated from Bali and other Indonesian regions and finally,visit the beautiful Mas Village, a woodcarving village famous for its wares and craftsmanship.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe journey start after your delicious breakfast at your hotel/villa, the driver will pick you up at your lobby hotel then will drive you to sacred monkey forest Ubud. This conservative rain forest located strategically in the heart of Ubud Village and has important function for Monkey conservation and also other wild animal. Visitor were able to interact with hundreds of monkey and also visit the sacred temples of Padangtegal Village which located at the center of the forest
Next destination is only 30 minutes drive from monkey forest as you will visit Agung Rai Museum of Art ( ARMA) who founded by Agung Rai, a Balinese man who has devoted his life to the preservation and development of Balinese art and culture.The collection ranges from traditional to contemporary, including the traditional Kamasan painting on the tree bark, masterpiece by the Batuan artists of the 1930s and 1940s. The museum also has many collection from the famous Balinese and foreign painters as well
After ARMA you will visit the house of Masks and Puppets where you can see and learn wide variety of mask and puppets from Bali, all region of Indonesia and also from all over the world. Arrange on a square beautiful tropical garden, the venue consists of 4 main buildings and has around 5000 masks and more than 1000 puppets together with the explanation about their history and functions.
Our last visit is the house of Balinese Woodcarving. Several old master of wood carving that make Balinese famous back in 1930, are still make their masterpiece until now, and their work is carry on by their family in traditional family compound with carved door and pillars. In Mas they carved everything from Buddha, Vishnu and Garuda figures, animal figure, key ring, chess pieces and many more creative wood carving. You will see carver in mas were very detail about their carving. Look the detail like fingernail, toenail, fingers, Muscle delineation, even hair are very real and extraordinary. To keep their quality, carver in Mas Village only used the best wood in Bali and some of them even imported from Sulawesi.
Inclusions for Monkey Forest And Ubud Art Tour In Bali
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Monkey Forest And Ubud Art Tour In Bali
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.