Monkey Island And Indian Village Tour From Panama City
OverviewSmall group tour of Lake Gatun and Soberania National Park, searching for wildlife and visiting an indigenous village. This is a great combo of 2 popular tours, wildlife viewing where you can see up too 3 different types of monkeys as well as a real Indian village.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThe tourstarts around 8am, leaving the city behind and heading toward the jungle and Soberania National Park. You willget on the small boat known as a 'lancha' on the Charges River, pass under the Gamboa Bridge and cruise the Panama Canal for a little while, passing bigships and learning all about the history of the area.
Once youget to a place to turn off the main channel of the canal, youcan explore the back bays where youwill see a lotof wildlife! Upon return, you willpass the dock and head a bit further upstream to the village.
There you will begreeted and will learn about the culture, history and traditions of the tribe as well as the flora that they use in everyday life. On the way back to the city, the guide can make a stop for lunch (not included).
Inclusions for Monkey Island And Indian Village Tour From Panama City
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Monkey Island And Indian Village Tour From Panama City
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Transfer Tocumen International Airport - Playa Blanca (Rio Hato) 1-3 people
- Transfer Tocumen International Airport - Coronado or Gorgona Beach 1-3 people
- Panama layover City tour - Conecting tour
- Panama City and Canal Experience
- All Inclusive Pearl Islands Catamaran Excursion
- Biomuseo Admission Ticket With Access to Permanent Exhibitions, Temporary Exhibitions and Botanical Park
- Embera Tour
- Transfer from Hotel Panama City (City limits) to Tocumen International Airport