OverviewSmall group tour of Lake Gatun and Soberania National Park, searching for wildlife and visiting an indigenous village. This is a great combo of 2 popular tours, wildlife viewing where you can see up too 3 different types of monkeys as well as a real Indian village.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThe tour starts around 8am, leaving the city behind and heading toward the jungle and Soberania National Park. You will get on the small boat known as a 'lancha' on the Charges River, pass under the Gamboa Bridge and cruise the Panama Canal for a little while, passing big ships and learning all about the history of the area.
Once you get to a place to turn off the main channel of the canal, you can explore the back bays where you will see a lot of wildlife! Upon return, you will pass the dock and head a bit further upstream to the village.
There you will be greeted and will learn about the culture, history and traditions of the tribe as well as the flora that they use in everyday life. On the way back to the city, the guide can make a stop for lunch (not included).
Inclusions for Monkey Island And Indian Village Tour From Panama City
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Monkey Island And Indian Village Tour From Panama City
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eco Cruise On Gatun Lake
- Embera Indian Village
- Two Oceans In One Day For Certificate Divers From Panama
- Panamá Canal Railway Tour
- Mi Pueblito And Ancon Hill Tour In Panamá City
- San Blas Guna Yala Tour From Panamá City
- Private Tour: Panama City In 1 Day
- Lake Gatun Boat Tour Including Kayaking And Lunch
- Biomuseo Admission Ticket With Lunch And Transportation
- Dive At The Sister Islands Of Panama: Taboga And Taboguilla