OverviewFree your body, fly from platform to platform and get air with a spectacular view of the lush nature of the Choco region. Visite 7 ziplines and 2 suspension bridges, amounting to 4,200 feet of pure pleasure. Enjoy a 54 foot fan descender jump which is a controlled drop that delivers the adrenaline rush you are after. Get up close to its lush vegetation, swathed by the woodlands.The adrenaline rush does not end as you descend, journey into the jungle and experience a once in a lifetime passionate interaction with squirrel monkeys.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourVisit this amazing zipline built by one of the most experienced builders - Ziplines Tour of Canada - along with a U.S. structural engineer and certified by the ACCT. The adventure will take you flying through the magnificent valley of the estate Monkey Jungle. Naturalist guides will show you the way, helping to venture and learn about the region. After only 45 minutes of highway in your transportation, you will be entering a new dimension of entertainment. Your expert guides will teach you everything about the team and the tour.
You will first be transported to the Welcome Center, where there will be a short safety briefing.Then you will get to the first platform where you will begin the challenge of flying from one platform to another. You will be safely fixed with climbing gear to the cables to enjoy a zipline ride up 800 feet!
The tour consists of 7 lines totaling 4,200 feet and has 2 suspension bridges over a cable controlled descent of 53 feet.
After resting for a while, you will continue on to the last leg of the trip to Monkey Jungle. Along with your guide, you will enter the forest, fruit basket in hand, and interact with the friendly squirrel monkeys.
The zipline is part of the Monkey Jungle charitable foundation, which is dedicated to offer free primary medical and dental to residents from different rural areas. Aside from free medical services, they also supply food rations and daily medicine to a group of terminally ill patients.
Inclusions for Monkey Jungle And Zipline Adventure From Puerto Plata
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Monkey Jungle And Zipline Adventure From Puerto Plata
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum waist line: 44 inches (111 cm)
Maximum weight: 300 lbs with adequate upper body/arm strength (136 kg)
Pregnant women and/or people with heart conditions cannot take part in this tour
People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate in this tour
Do not use sunscreen or insect repellent
Visitors with disability or special need are very welcomed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.