Monkeyland And Plantation Safari Tour From Punta Cana
OverviewMost people know a theme park inspired by one famous mouse. But one dedicated to monkeys? At Monkeyland, a natural habitat located deep in the Dominican Republic’s jungle, you can interact with playful squirrel monkeys. On this 5-hour guided tour aboard a safari-style truck, you'll also explore the habitat's on-site botanical garden, as well as a coffee and cacao plantation. Chat it up with local farmers, learn about their organic methods and taste tropical fruit just plucked from a tree. Hotel transport from Punta Cana and Bavaro is included.
Know More about this tourHop aboard a zebra-striped safari vehicle for your early morning or afternoon hotel pickup in Punta Cana or Bavaro, and travel with your knowledgeable guide to a typical Dominican country house and plantation.
Meet the farmer residents and learn about their organic methods processing cacao, coffee, vanilla, cinnamon and other products grown on their land. Taste some of these delights and fresh tropical fruits, and feel free to purchase any products to take back with you to your hotel.
Back in your vehicle, rumble up a mountain road and deep in the jungle, disembark at Monkeyland, a squirrel monkey habitat spanning 5 acres (2 hectares), managed by a Canadian couple with more than 35 years of experience caring for wildlife. Take a 45-minute tour of the grounds, including the on-site botanical garden home to native flowers and plants, and get to see the monkeys that bound about freely.
These small simians are accustomed to humans, so dont be too surprised if they swing down from a tree right in front of you.
After time with the monkeys, your 5-hour tour ends with transport back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Monkeyland And Plantation Safari Tour From Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Monkeyland And Plantation Safari Tour From Punta Cana
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera and cash for souvenirs.
Participants with a cold or a flu will not be allowed to interact with monkeys.
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Participants with severe peanut allergies should refrain from this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.