OverviewThe most complete combination excursion you will find in Punta Cana! It includes the 12 cables of the zipline adventures plus a visit to the Coconut House, a full 45 minute interaction with little monkeys and a typical Dominican lunch.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourFirst, you will be picked up directly in your hotel in safari trucks. Take in the beautiful landscapes and interesting culture in the 45 minute ride to the zipline facility. There, the expert canopy guides will tell you what you need to know about the activity and the equipment. After the safety briefing and teaching line, you are ready for the first platform. Safely attached with climbing gear to the double line cables, you just need to jump and enjoy the ride. The tour consists of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms.
Continue your tour with a visit to the Coconut House or “Casa del Coco” to learn how coconut oil is produced and taste fresh organic products such as exotic Caribbean fruits, roasted coffee and cacao. The next 45 minutes are spent in a guided tour of Monkeyland where you will interact in close proximity with these beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys. The charming and intelligent monkeys have been formed by a Canadian couple with more than 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans.
This tour is based on 5 acres of a beautiful piece of land that monkeys have made their home. Finish your adventure by winding down at the Mountain Ranch and feasting on the most delicious traditional Dominican food.
Inclusions for Monkeyland And Zipline Adventure From Punta Cana
- Entrance to Monkeyland
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Fruits, coffee and chocolate tasting.
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport in open safari truck
Exclusions for Monkeyland And Zipline Adventure From Punta Cana
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Age minimum is 6 years old.
Children from 6 to 8 will only participate on the first 8 cables.
Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 Kilograms (44 lbs.).
The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 Kilograms (280 lbs.).
The maximum waist size to participate in this tour is 112 centimeters (44 in.).
People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate in this tour.
People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate in this tour
Do not use sunscreen or bug repellent as they are harmful to monkeys.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.