Monster Truck Through The Orange Groves From OrlandoWrite a Review
OverviewIts off on an afternoon of fun and adventure as you learn more about one of the biggest industries in Florida, Citrus Farming! Take a ride on a Monster Truck around a 2,500 acre private cattle and citrus ranch. Smell the citrus in the air as you meander through the groves and spot some of the wildlife roaming free. This is a fruit lovers paradise.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourSpend an afternoon of fun and adventure and learn about citrus farming, the biggest industry in Florida. Ride on a 4WD Monster Truck around a 2,500-acre private cattle and citrus ranch. You will be able to smell the citrus in the air as you explore the groves. Spot some of the wildlife roaming free.
During the season you can take a shuttle up to the groves and pick your own bag of the freshest fruit, or should you prefer you can purchase from the country store. The store sells many unique items such as homemade jams, jellies and marmalades as well as award-winning Orange Juice or Lemonade Slushies’ which are highly recommended!
Price displayed is for the ticket only option. If you require round-trip transportation from select locations in Orlando, you may select that option at the time of booking.
Inclusions for Monster Truck Through The Orange Groves From Orlando
- Monster Truck Ride
- Transportation from Orlando (if option selected)
Exclusions for Monster Truck Through The Orange Groves From Orlando
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Swim With Manatees At Crystal River Plus Everglades Airboat Adventure
- Disney Character Breakfast At Chef Mickey's Disney Contemporary Resort
- Universal Orlando 2-Park Bonus Ticket - UK Residents
- Orlando Explorer Pass
- Clearwater Beach Day Trip From Orlando Including Deep-Sea Fishing
- ATV Off Road Experience
- Self-Drive Swim With Manatees On The Crystal River
- Trophy Bass Fishing Experience
- Trainer For A Day Program At Gatorland
- Gospel Brunch And Orlando City Tour