Montague Island Tour From NaroomaWrite a Review
All Montague Island tours include:
- Free Whale Watching during Whale Watching Season (September to November)
- Guided tour of Montague Island with a National Parks and Wildlife Ranger including climbing the lighthouse
- A visit to the largest seal colony in New South Wales
- Refreshments including water, soft drink, tea coffee, hot chocolate and morning or afternoon tea. Cheese platter during the evening penguin tour
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
The Morning Montague Island Tour
Departs at 8.30am from Town Wharf, Narooma. this 4-hour tour features a 2.5-hour guided tour of Montague Island which includes a visit to the grave yard, seal colony, lighthouse and the southern end of the Island.
The Afternoon Montague Island Tour
Leaves at either 12:30pm or 1pm from Town Wharf, Narooma and lasts 3-hours including a 1.5-hour guided tour of the Island, featuring the lighthouse which was built in 1981, a chance to see seals in their natural habitat and refreshments as well, you also have the option to snorkel with the seals.
Montague Island and Snorkel tour
Includes a 1.5-hour guided tour of the Island including a chance to visit and climb the lighthouse, followed by a chance to explore the underwater world and frolic with playful seals in one of the Islands sheltered bays. Refreshments, snorkel, fins and masks are provided on this tour. Tour departs from Town Wharf, Narooma at 12:30 or 1pm.
Includes a 1-hour guided tour of the Island including the lighthouse and seal colony, refreshments and the chance to see the Island’s most popular inhabitants, the little Penguins as they return to shore. The departure time of this tour varies depending on sunset so please contact your local operator to confirm departure time from Town Wharf, Narooma. The evening Montague Island Penguin Tour is seasonal and runs from September to January.
Inclusions for Montague Island Tour From Narooma
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Montague Island Tour From Narooma
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.