Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Blue Hole Falls TourWrite a Review
OverviewBlue Hole Waterfalls is rated as one of the top tour attractions in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and it is for a good reason! Head off the beaten path to this 20-foot cascading waterfall, which is a hidden gem waiting to be enjoyed in the hills of Ocho Rios.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks in Montego Bay, meet your guide at the cruise port and enjoy a scenic drive along the North Coast Highway to begin your tour. Along the way, pass rural communities and stop for photos at pretty Discovery Bay. Here, gain insight into Jamaica’s colonial history and see where Columbus first landed when he arrived here in 1494.
Continue on to a 20-foot (7-meter) waterfall known as Blue Hole — hidden in the hills of Ocho Rios and widely considered among the region’s top attractions. On arrival, enjoy the freedom to jump off the falls, try the rope-swing, and relax under the cascading waters at your leisure.
Unwind among the turquoise pools and small ponds, and soak up the atmosphere surrounded by the lush rain forest. Afterward, perhaps visit an authentic Jamaican restaurant for lunch (own expense) then return to your cruise ship in Montego Bay to conclude your tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Montego Bay port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Blue Hole Falls Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Blue Hole Falls Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two adults per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, cabin number, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.