Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Private Sightseeing Tour And All-Inclusive Resort Day Pass
OverviewEnjoy a private, guided tour through the city and spend the rest of the day at one of Montego Bay's most popular resorts. This is the perfect trip for those arriving to Montego Bay in port and want to enjoy a day at an all-inclusive resort located on the beach. Lunch, beverages, bottled water, and entrance fees are included.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourYour guide meets you at the Montego Bay cruise ship port to begin your tour.
Relax in your private air-conditioned vehicle during a 30-minute scenic drive through the city of Montego Bay near Rose Hall. Your driver-guide shares points of interest and details of Jamaica's history during the tour.
When you arrive at the all-inclusive resort, confirm the return pickup time with your driver, scheduling it for at least 1.5 hours before your ship's departure. Then spend the day as you like at this deluxe resort.
Your all-inclusive pass includes unlimited food and beverages, activities like swimming and basketball, access to the private beach and large waterpark, a kid and teen zone, and entertainment.
Your tour ends after your driver returns you to the cruise ship dock.
Inclusions for Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Private Sightseeing Tour And All-Inclusive Resort Day Pass
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Private Sightseeing Tour And All-Inclusive Resort Day Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 adults per booking is required
A pick up time of 9am is recommended as resort day pass starts at 10am
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, cabin number, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.