OverviewFor the lovers of good wine we offer you this pleasant wine tour, which, in addition to drinks and gastronomic specialties, includes the visits to the local family winery.
The territory of Rijecka Nahija is known by its high number of sunny days, so grapes are especially sweet and vine is good. Hosts from Rijecka Nahija invite you to visit them and to join them at work or for a walk through their vineyards, orchards and their gardens.Come and taste the best local Montenegrin wines, which are made with love and spirit of tradition!
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Depart from Kotor into direction of the village Gornji Ceklin, which belongs to the Rijecka Nahija, located between Podgorica and Cetinje.
To welcome visitors, brandy made from the Ceklin grape, cherry, blueberry or cornel berry liquor or home-made juice according to the taste of visitors is offered.The program also includes a visit to the wine cellar, the beehives, vineyard and orchard. You will be tempted by the food-tasting and the refreshment offered in an authentic Montenegrin atmosphere with delicacies made from honey and fruit, after which a well-prepared traditional country-style lunch will be served. After lunch you will return back to Kotor.
Inclusions for Montegro Wine Tasting Experience At A Family Winery
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Montegro Wine Tasting Experience At A Family Winery
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.