Montenegro: Perast, Kotor And Budva Full Day Excursion From Dubrovnik
OverviewTake this day trip to Bay of Kotor with Budva, and discover the picturesque nature, rich history and marvelous architecture. Besides of its natural beauty, it also has a beautiful medieval towns. Your first stop is Perast, a small medieval town with one street and 16 churches and 17 formerly grand palaces with optional visit of Our Lady of the rock by small boat from the port of Perast.The town of Kotor is among one of the most beautiful of Montenegro's coastal towns. Take this tour and enjoy in stunning Bay of Kotor. Your last stop is charming old town of Budva.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Led by a local guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourKotor is surrounded by lofty mountains which peer over its Bay of Kotor, Europe's southernmost fjord. As the Mediterranean's only fjord, this bay was added to the list of the twenty five most beautiful bays in the world in July 2000.
This is how your day will look like:
Pickup at your hotel in Dubrovnik (from 7:00 to 8:30 am)Be ready to be picked up from your hotel (or pick up point) in Dubrovnik and then enjoy the ride in your tour in the new Mercedes, air-conditioned minibus with the English/Spanish speaking guide. We will do our best to make this tour unforgettable.
Arrival to Croatian-Montenegro border (approx. 9:00)Border procedure, be sure that you have your passport with you.
Panoramic drive around the Bay of Kotor.Boka Kotorska will fascinate you! It looks as if the mountains have cracked and let the sea in. This is the southernmost fjord in Europe. The bay is all natural, admire its beautiful small towns, as treasuries of history, art and beauty, and that are strung like pearls on its coastline.
Arrival to Perast (approx 10:00)Perast is the ancient village, rich in Venice-like architecture which includes sixteen Baroque palaces, seventeen Catholic churches, several important Orthodox structures and a series of nine defensive towers. The highlights are twin islands of St George and Our Lady of the Rock. Both are religious pilgrimage sites. Optional visit on your tour is small island of Our Lady of the Rocks, which was artificially created in the 15th century around a rock where an image of the Madonna was found. Every year on 22 July the locals row over with stones to continue the task.
Expected departure from Perast (approx 11:00)Arrival to Kotor (approx. 11:30) Kotor is located in a dramatic and secluded Mediterranean Bay (at the head of southern Europe's deepest fjord), is one of Montenegro's most picturesque cities. For centuries, it has been a crossroads of commercial roads under the strong influence of Venice. It is protected by mountains with a strong defense structure built during the time of Byzantine Empire.Your tour will start wandering through Stari Grad (Old Town), exploring its cobbled lane ways and atmospheric squares. Your guide will be sure to show you the striking St Tryphon Cathedral. The Old Town is included in UNESCO Natural and Cultural list. You will have a two hours free time to experience the allure of this beautiful town.
Departure from Kotor to Budva (approx 13:30)Arrival to Budva ( approx 14:00), the last but not less nice charming old town and small ancient Venetian port surrounded with the city walls. In your free time here you can try Montenegrin food on a sea side restaurants located on the main promenade.
Departure from Budva (approx 15:30)
Arrival to Dubrovnik (approx. 18:30-19:00) After this full day Montenegro tour, youll be returned to your Dubrovnik hotel (drop off point)
Inclusions for Montenegro: Perast, Kotor And Budva Full Day Excursion From Dubrovnik
- English / Spanish speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Luxury Mercedes mini buses (18 seats)
- Traveling plan with the maps of visited locations
Exclusions for Montenegro: Perast, Kotor And Budva Full Day Excursion From Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. (Please check Montenegro Country list and Visa Regimes)
Please specify the name of your hotel or private accomodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. We require this information so we can notice you, if there are changes in the tour departure times.
The tours include English/Spanish speaking guide in the bus and the English speaking local guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Aquapark in Budva Private Excursion from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Adventure
- 6-Night Independent Tour of Croatias Dalmatian Coast: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Dubrovnik and Cavtat
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Historical Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Kotor in Montenegro Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Optional Perast Visit