Montepulciano Noble Wines Tour In Tuscany From Rome
OverviewA beautiful experience not to be missed, among friends, for the whole family and for the great connoisseurs of noble Wines DOCG. We invite you to visit the heart of Tuscany and enjoy an unforgettable view of Crete Senese Landscape, to walk on the charming hillside of Montepulciano and Pienza. In these wonderful places you will Taste the delicious Noble Wines of Montepulciano, Vin Santo dessert wine and Pecorino cheese.HighlightsWe take you from your accommodation and drop you offA luxury-level of Travel with a Mercedes Car-Minivan and the English-Spanish speaking driverFull day, 10 hours with use of free Wi FiTour of a winery with qualified English-speaking winery expertYou can buy the wines of your liking or send them directly to your home
Know More about this tour
8.00 oclock: Departure from your accommodations from Rome to our private luxury car with our English-Spanish speaking driver. On your way to the beautiful Tuscan town of Montepulciano, you will enjoy gloriously the journey with our scenic drives through the famous Crete Senese (clay hills).Your first stop will be to a winery there you'll go to a guided tour with an expert in the estate's cellar's, English-Spanish speaking. You will get to taste excellent wines and olive oil right from the source! You'll meetan exclusive and private wine expert "Alfredo - winemaker", who will present the wines and explain how to flavor them, their origin etc...5 organic wines and organic olive oil Extra-virgin, flavored varieties. Following your guided visit, you'll have a wonderful tasting of several fruity, rich wines, including the Noble wine of Montepulciano. Montepulciano Noble Wine is made from a Sangiovese clone that is known as Prugnolo Gentile. The wine tasting will be accompanied by several local specialties like cold cuts, hams, cheese, local olive oil and bruschetta, the typical sweet wine " Vin Santo " with the famous "cantucci". Early in the 17th century it was crowned by many as "the king of Tuscan wines ". Thanks to the noble classes eager reception of the luxurious wine, it became known as the "noble" and "aristocratic" wine, hence the name.
After your visit, your will have a chance to walk through Montepulciano's narrow, ancient streets. The walled town of Montepulciano is perched on one of Tuscany's high pearl, at 605 meters above sea level. It contains many incredible art treasures, as well as Etruscan and Roman wine cellars, somear4dating back before Christ. On your break, for lunch, you'll be able to have a delicious meal at an excellent local restaurant specializing in traditional Tuscan recipes (not included). In the afternoon we will move to the nearby town of Pienza, in the heart of Tuscany's prized Val d'Orcia. Pienza is an architectural gem as well as a terrific resource for local gourmet food products, particularly sold in both fresh and aged versions pecorino tasty. in the 15th century, Pienza was a small, fortified hilltop town of no distinction until Pope Pius II (Enea Silvio Piccolomini, pope in 1458) decided to transform it into the ideal Renaissance city, a partially successful city planning undertaking. Time is at your disposal to explore the enchanting and unique town and we will go back to Rome.
Inclusions for Montepulciano Noble Wines Tour In Tuscany From Rome
- English-Spanish speaking driver
- Hotel or tourist port of call, pickup and drop-off
- Beverages on board
- Wine tasting and winery tour
Exclusions for Montepulciano Noble Wines Tour In Tuscany From Rome
- A private English assistant to accompany you during the tour. However, it is only available on specific request.
- Tickets to visit paid places and buy souvenirs
- Lunch at our expense and alcoholic beverages
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Our confirmation will arrive immediately after booking
While booking, we kindly ask you to provide your telephone number with the international code
Children must always be accompanied by an adult
It is important to specify the number of people during the booking process
Except for any specific requests, the service will be carried out with vehicles with a capacity equal or greater than the request
Admission of mascots, small and medium with the appropriate transport or travel cage
Available for people with reduced mobility with a folding wheelchair with the carer
Available for people with visual inability with the carer
Available for people with hearing inability with the carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience