Monterey With Carmel And 17 Mile Drive - Private SUV TourWrite a Review
Ride down Pacific Coast Highway 1 from San Francisco to Monterey & Carmel on a comfortable private SUV. See California with a Bay Area born and raised guide with almost a decade of professional guiding experience.
Pass seaside towns like Santa Cruz, a lighthouse and marine sanctuaries on the way to Monterey Bay. We will stop along the way to way to lookout for wildlife like shorebirds, sea otters, whales and seals. Take free time at Cannery Row for shopping, lunch or a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. ExperienceÂ the scenicÂ coastal road through Pacific Grove and 17 Mile Drive. Pass beaches, seaside mansions and the historic Pebble Beach Golf Course. If you are a fan, feel free to stroll out to the bay side 18th hole viewing area or look at the old Hollywood photos on the walls of the clubhouse.
Our last big stop is Carmel-By-The-Sea. Enjoy the cottage style architecture while shopping on Ocean Ave, walk on the beach or enjoy a snackÂ in one of the many cafes.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour8:30am Depart from your San Francisco accomidation.
10:00 Optional rest stop at an 1872 lighthouse or the seaside town of Davenport for coffee or a pastry.
10:45 Pass through the surf capitol of Santa Cruz, CA.
11:30 Stop at Moss Landing to search for seals, otters & shore birds.
12:30-1:30 Free time in Monterey (optional aquarium, pick up or sit down for lunch).
1:30-3:00 Coastal drive through Pacific Grove & 17 Mile Drive & Pebble Beach.
3:00-4:00 Free time for the beach or Ocean Ave shops in Carmel-By-The-Sea.
6:30-7pm return to San Francisco.
Times are flexible if you would like more time in one place and less in another.
Commute traffic may delay the return journey.
Extra free time is $100 per hour or $25 per 1/4 hour
Transportation for 1-7 passengers is provided in an extended 2015 Ford Expedition EL XLT equipped with 4-wheel drive. Selected for its size, this comfortable vehicle has leather seats and a full 3rd row with 17% more leg room than other SUVs of its model year. This modern vehicle is clean and has working air conditioning and heating.
Inclusions for Monterey With Carmel And 17 Mile Drive - Private SUV Tour
- Admission into 17 Mile Drive
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Monterey With Carmel And 17 Mile Drive - Private SUV Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
If you have children under 8, you must use a size appropriate booster or car seat. Children may not ride on the parent's lap. Contact me if you need advice renting equipment for the day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.