Monteriggioni Half Day Trip With Wine Tasting From Florence
OverviewExplore the Chianti area in the heart of Tuscany and taste some superb Chianti wines and Tuscan products. Visit a famous winery and the medieval fortress of Monteriggioni.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourSpend an afternoon visiting the heart of Tuscany and its well known Chianti region.
Leave in the early afternoon and head south, you will soon be immersed in a picturesque landscape with gently rolling hills and little hilltop villages.
The first stop will be at a charming wine estate in the countryside. Here you will enjoy a guided tour of the wine cellar, having the opportunity to gain insight to the various stages of wine production; but most important you will have the chance to taste some locally produced Chianti wine, the famous wise blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. You will also taste some local products such as cold meat and salami, together with some typical bruschetta.
The second stop of the day will be Monteriggioni fortress, a magnificent medieval village with beautifully preserved city walls.
Here you will have your second tasting in a local winery and also some free time to wonder on your own, before heading back to Florence.
*Please note that from November 16th the pick up won't be available. Drop off service not included. For urgent communications please contact: +39 0577236330
Inclusions for Monteriggioni Half Day Trip With Wine Tasting From Florence
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air-conditioning
- Live commentary on board
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cured meats and typical salami
- Visit two famous estates with tour of the wine cellar
- Drop off service
Exclusions for Monteriggioni Half Day Trip With Wine Tasting From Florence
- Drop off service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna