Monterosso Aperitivo Tour With Sample Of Local Food Paired With Local Wine - Riomaggiore
OverviewGreat views, great food, great wine, and great stories this tour has it all! Get a taste for both old and new Monterosso on this walking tour, before digging into authentic aperitivo (pre-dinner drink) at a traditional local cafe.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Your Cinque Terre tour will start out in the new part of Monterosso village, where theres plenty of coastline and little rocky beaches to see. Well walk to the end of this area and check out the ancient statue on the rocks, called the Giant of Monterosso.
From there, well continue to a spot that overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and the coast of Cinque Terre. Trust us, there are beautiful views to be found here! From this point, well continue along a short path that takes us down to the old area of Monterosso. Well walk through the narrow streets where the houses are brightly coloured, and take a look at the old Genoese gothic church. Then, finally, well grab a seat to enjoy ouraperitivo!
Well settle into a traditional cafe, where you can experience the best bites of local food, and sip wineproduced in Cinque Terre. Well enjoy all the traditional flavours, such as bruschetta, focaccia, olives, pesto, anchovies, and cheese, and wash it down with two wine samples. Meanwhile, the owner will share the local secrets behind what we're eating and drinking, as well as a few good stories about Monterosso.
Inclusions for Monterosso Aperitivo Tour With Sample Of Local Food Paired With Local Wine
- Local English-speaking guide, Food and drink tastings (samples may vary depending on the season and whats freshly available, but expect treats like bruschetta, olives, focaccia, pesto, anchovies, and cheese, along with two wines or soft drinks per person).
Exclusions for Monterosso Aperitivo Tour With Sample Of Local Food Paired With Local Wine
- Additional food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable shoes for walking; knees and shoulders must be covered to enter the church
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Florence Private Day-Trip Including Michelangelo's David or the Uffizi Gallery
- La Spezia private walking tour with a local guide
- Private Full-Day Cinque Terre Five Villages Train Tour from La Spezia
- Private tour of Cinque Terre from Levanto
- La Spezia Private Shore Excursion of Pisa and Florence
- Italian Cooking Lesson in a Rustic Vineyard
- Tasting Cinque Terre with Best Local Foods and Wines