Monteverde Cloud Forest And Hanging Bridges From Guanacaste
OverviewOne of your destinations to visit during your vacation in Costa Rica is Monteverde, dont miss the opportunity to visit the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, considered the most well known cloud forest in the world for its wide variety of biodiversity, important conservation contributions and scientific researches.
Know More about this tourEnjoy one of the most spectacular scenery displays, by driving through the mountains of the cloud forest in a mystical journey to the top.
Imagine over 100 beautiful hummingbirds flying cheerfully around you! Admire the beauty of the cloud forest walking a 1.9 mile on 8 different bridges with various lengths altitudes. Learn about the butterflies inside in one of the world's largest live butterfly exhibition Visit the world's third largest private insect collection and be part of one of the world's most beautiful bio-artistic shows "Jewels of the Rain Forest".
Inclusions for Monteverde Cloud Forest And Hanging Bridges From Guanacaste
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Monteverde Cloud Forest And Hanging Bridges From Guanacaste
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.