Eat your way through MontmartreÂ ! Discover and taste authenticÂ local food products around one of the most gourmet street of Paris : la rue des Martyrs. This self-guided tour of local gourmet goodies gives you an itinerary to follow independently through a Tasting Passport, which you'll use to explore a selection of 6 French food products to be sampled at various stores and shops owned by welcoming Parisian artisans.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Editor's Pick
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Discover the MontmartreÂ neighborhood in a new way, by tasting some selected French products. As you walk around the rue des Martyrs, you can use the maps included to find your way and meet passionate local artisans. Walk, taste, meet and discover !Â
At the first stop, you receive your Tasting Passport, a little booklet which contains loads of information about the products tasted and the artisans met during the trip.
This itinerary involves food from different French regions, and gives a good overview about authentic French "terroirs"Â : finest olive oils from Provence, slightly sweet cheese from Jura, duck patÃ© from South West, crispy butter biscuits from Brittanny, original and creative jam and bean to bar chocolate.Â
You can complete the tastings at your own pace : the Tasting PassportÂ can be used over several days !Â
Through a carefully made selection of welcoming & english-speaking shop owners, you will be able to meet personnally some local people and discover where the locals are used toÂ get their food. If you don't have time to visit whole France, the experience would be even better as you can taste products coming from different regions of the country !Â
An innovative and authentic way to enjoy Paris from a culinary perspective.
Inclusions for Montmartre Tasting Tour For Foodies
6 local food tastings
A Tasting Passport booklet
Portraits of the artisans
Advice and history about the neighborhood
Description and anecdotes about French food
Exclusions for Montmartre Tasting Tour For Foodies
Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.