Montreal Bike Tour With Bites
OverviewCycle and snack your way around Montreals street-food scene on a 3-hour tour by bike. With the help of an in-the-know guide, discover locals favorite eateries, including popular food trucks always on the move. During your laid-back 6-mile (10-km) ride, visit three different food stops and see a selection of top attractions in public squares, Old Port quays, tech-centric Cit du Multimdia and the historic Place d'Armes and Quartier des spectacles. Chow down and learn fun tidbits of history along the way.
Know More about this tourHead over to the best site to begin your tour: our bike shop located in historic Old Montreal, right on the bike path where you will be provided with a bicycle, helmet, lock and a bottle of water. After a quick safety briefing, hop on your bike and follow your guide for your 5-hour laid back tour.
Old Port of Montreal, the Village, La Fontaine Park, Plateau Mont-Royal, Mile-End district, Jean Talon food market, Little Italy, Mount-Royal Park, McGill University campus, Business District and Old-Montreals famous Place DArmes with the Notre-Dame Basilica.
Food tasting stops included: Montreals famous bagels at Saint-Viateur Bagel shop * German sausage sandwich at the Jean-Talon market * the vrai gnoccis de la nona in Little Italy * a gelato at Les Délices de lÉrable * a glass of beer or wine in Old Montreal.Your tour ends at the starting point. Pick up a bike map and tips from your guide on where to go next. You can drop off your bike now, or pedal off to explore the city on your own and return your gear to the shop before closing time.
Inclusions for Montreal Bike Tour With Bites
- Local professional guide
- 4 food stops
- Glass of beer or wine
- Bike rental for rest of the day
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Montreal Bike Tour With Bites
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
6 or more participants required per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rivire-du-Loup Day Trip and Whale-Watching Cruise from Montreal
- Montreal Shore Excursion: Pre- or Post-Cruise Guided Sightseeing Tour of Montreal
- Small-Group Quebec Wine Tour from Montreal with Optional Gourmet Lunch and Cheese Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Montreal Airport
- 4-Hour Montreal Half-Day Bike Tour
- Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Admission