Montreal Bike Tour With BitesWrite a Review
OverviewCycle and snack your way around Montreals street-food scene on a 3-hour tour by bike. With the help of an in-the-know guide, discover locals favorite eateries, including popular food trucks always on the move. During your laid-back 6-mile (10-km) ride, visit three different food stops and see a selection of top attractions in public squares, Old Port quays, tech-centric Cit du Multimdia and the historic Place d'Armes and Quartier des spectacles. Chow down and learn fun tidbits of history along the way.
Know More about this tourBring cash for your tastings and head over to a bike shop in Old Montreal, where you’re provided with a bicycle, helmet, lock and a bottle of water. After a quick safety briefing, hop on your bike and follow your guide for your 3-hour tour.
During a pleasant 6-mile (10-km) ride, you’ll hit three of Montreal’s street-food hotspots. You could taste smoked meat from a local-favorite restaurant’s take-away food counter or dessert from a charming outdoor cafe stand. Locate the food truck that’s everyone’s been raving about but hard to find. The places visited on your tour will vary day by day, but your guide with an ear to the ground takes you on a route that allows you to try various cuisines and see different neighborhoods of Montreal at the same time.
Your biking journey takes you along the quays of Old Port, past the famous Farine Five Roses sign and renovated 19th-century industrial buildings of Cité du Multimédia. Stop at Place d'Armes, the historic heart of Montreal; the lit-up Quartier des spectacles, the go-to destination for cultural events; and the lovely open-air public spaces of the business district. Along the way, your guide shares engaging background on history, architecture and public art as you sample foodie treasures.
Your tour ends at the starting point. Pick up a bike map and tips from your guide on where to go next. You can drop off your bike now, or pedal off to explore the city on your own and return your gear to the shop before closing time.
Inclusions for Montreal Bike Tour With Bites
- Local guide
- Bike rental for rest of the day
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Montreal Bike Tour With Bites
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tastings (range from $2.50 - $8.00 CAD, approx.)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
4 or more participants required per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All tastings are cash only
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.