Montreal Historic Discoverers Cruise
OverviewWelcome aboard for an urban cruise with a difference! Meet a historical character as you cruise aboard the AML Cavalier Maxim, hearing fascinating anecdotes. Enjoy a fresh look at history and geography as you follow in the wake of a legendary explorer and discover the charms of Montreal.
Know More about this tourExplore 22 miles (35 km) of the historic St Lawrence River including the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, the shoreline and the islands of Boucherville. Aboard your boat, the AML Cavalier Maxim, take advantage of the sunny terraces and relax while admiring the city, or enjoy the panoramic views from the glassed-in dining room. You'll see the city from a completely new angle.
The snack bar on board offers food and drinks including sandwiches, salads, cookies, muffins and juice to enjoy on one of the sunny decks. Or you can liven up the party with a refreshing Captain's cocktail! All food and drink purchases are at your own expense.
Inclusions for Montreal Historic Discoverers Cruise
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Montreal Historic Discoverers Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.