Montreal Shore Excursion: Walking Tour Of Old Montreal
OverviewWhile in port in Montreal, take a guided shore excursion to discover this amazing city. Enjoy a walking tour of Old Montreal with your knowledgeable guide and visit highlights such as Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier and City Hall. This French city is bursting with fantastic art, intriguing history and spectacular architecture, and a guided walking tour is the best way to experience all of it!
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks at the Montreal port, your guide will be waiting for you nearby at Notre-Dame Basilica to take you on a walking tour of this great city. Learn about Montreal's history, culture and architecture as you stroll through Old Montreal and past sights such as Champs de Mars, Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier or City Hall, all while relishing the quaint French atmosphere and hearing interesting anecdotes from your guide.
Highlights on the tour include:
- Place d'Armes
- Place Jacques-Cartier
- Royal Bank
- Notre-Dame Basilica
- Cours Le Royer
- St Jacques
- Notre-Dame and St Paul streets
- City Hall
- Champ de Mars
- Bonsecours Market
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Montreal. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Inclusions for Montreal Shore Excursion: Walking Tour Of Old Montreal
- Professional guide
- Admission to Notre-Dame Basilica
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Montreal Shore Excursion: Walking Tour Of Old Montreal
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This shore excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.