Montreal Zipline Adventure
OverviewCome and try the first urban zipline circuit in Canada. Discover Montreal from a bird's eye view on this thrilling zipline experience. Transform yourself into a superhero and fly over the Old Port of Montreal while enjoying a spectacular view.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourThis 30-minute zipline adventure beginsat the Montreal Clock Tower Pier in the Old-Port of Montreal.
Startby climbing an 85-foot-tall tower that offers a breathtaking view of downtown Montreal. After taking a few pictures and selfies from the top of the tower, the ziplining instructor will go over all the safety rules and procedures to ensure the utmost security.
The zipline set consists of two ziplines (cables) that are side by side. This provides the opportunity to enjoy and share the experience with another person at the same time. Please dress appropriately for the weather. It's recommended to wear shoes and comfortable clothes.
Once cleared for take off, secure the harness to the 1200-foot-long zipline and prepare for a great flight. At the end of the activity, there will bea free picture of the experience ready toshare via social media. This 30-minute zipline adventure is a great activity for both thrill seekers and the entire family alike.
Inclusions for Montreal Zipline Adventure
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Montreal Zipline Adventure
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Montreal Shore Excursion: Pre- or Post-Cruise Guided Sightseeing Tour of Montreal
- Small-Group Quebec Wine Tour from Montreal with Optional Gourmet Lunch and Cheese Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Montreal Airport
- 4-Hour Montreal Half-Day Bike Tour
- Observation Deck Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Admission
- Montreal Shore Excursion: Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour of Montreal