Take an afternoon away of the hustling & bustling of the crowd and enjoy a relaxed trip to the Monastery of Montserrat. Visit the famous Moreneta and enjoy the last singing of the monks and the boys choir, out of the mass.Take the special chance to visit the museum of Montserrat, with its unique Dalis, Caravaggios, Monets, Picassos paintings and an exclusive visit in a Biblic space where you can find the hidden treasures of the community, a space allowed only to small groups. At the end of the visit, take the chance to taste the monks pastries, based on an old and traditional recipe, paired with a glass of local cava.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona (at Passeig de Gracia corner)
OverviewTake an afternoonout of the city and enjoy a relaxed trip to the Monastery of Montserrat. Visit the famous Moreneta and enjoy the last singing of the monks and the boys choir, out of the mass. Take the unique chance to visit the museum of the monastery and its hidden treasures, an exclusive visit allowed only to small groups.
- A 4 hour guided visit of Montserrat. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge.
- Private Transport
- Bilingual Guide
- Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
- Tickets of Montserrats museum
- Monks and Boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat
- Monks recipe pastries and a glass of local cava
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please, be at the starting point 15 minutes before start of the tour
At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe