Take an afternoon away of the hustling & bustling of the crowd and enjoy a relaxed trip to the Monastery of Montserrat. Visit the famous Moreneta and enjoy the last singing of the monks and the boys choir, out of the mass.Take the special chance to visit the museum of Montserrat, with its unique Dalis, Caravaggios, Monets, Picassos paintings and an exclusive visit in a Biblic space where you can find the hidden treasures of the community, a space allowed only to small groups. At the end of the visit, take the chance to taste the monks pastries, based on an old and traditional recipe, paired with a glass of local cava.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
We Barcelona Passeig de Gràcia
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Take an afternoonout of the city and enjoy a relaxed trip to the Monastery of Montserrat. Visit the famous Moreneta and enjoy the last singing of the monks and the boys choir, out of the mass. Take the unique chance to visit the museum of the monastery and its hidden treasures, an exclusive visit allowed only to small groups.
Know More about this tour
- A 4 hour guided visit of Montserrat. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge.
- Private Transport
- Bilingual Guide
- Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
- Tickets of Montserrats museum
- Monks and Boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat (subject to seasonal availability)
- Monks recipe pastries and a glass of local cava
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please, be at the starting point 15 minutes before start of the tour
At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled.
You Might Also Like
- Girona and Costa Brava Tour from Barcelona
- Skip the Line: Park Gell and La Sagrada Familia Tour in Barcelona
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour with Optional Tower Entry
- Girona, Figueres and Dali Museum Day Trip from Barcelona
- Sagrada Familia: Fast Track Guided Tour with Towers Access
- Early Access to Sagrada Familia with Optional Tower Access
- Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes
- Priority Access: Best of Barcelona Tour Including Sagrada Familia