OverviewEnjoy our exclusive and intimate experiences. Discover the national park of Montserrat, one of the most important landmarks of the region. Enjoy the famous Catalan cuisine and visit Oller del Mas, a millennial Castle, where you will enjoy a chteau wine!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour in Plaça Catalunya, where you will hop aboard an air-conditioned bus to the Natural Park of the Mountain of Montserrat, just an hour away from Barcelona. A unique massif famous for its gothic shapes, beautiful views, and trails, Montserrat is said to be the most important mountain in Catalonia.
Upon arrival, your guided tour consists of an extended visit throughout the Basilica and Monastery, with free time to explore the site on your own afterward. There are many activities to choose from – you may want to explore the Monastery further, visit the Museum, make your way to the Holy Cave, ride a funicular to the top of the mountain, or shop at the farmer’s market. At the end of the visit you'll have the chance to attend a performance by l’Escolania de Montserrat, the oldest Boys’ Choir in Europe.*
After Montserrat, head to the estate winery of Oller del Mas. Located in a castle dating back to the 10th century, the winery is home to 1,500 acres of land and a public golf course. Make your way into the restaurant, where you will be served a multi-course, regional menu.
Following your meal, take a stroll through the vineyards and visit the cellar for a guided tour of the estate's wines. Learn about the production process and other winemaking secrets.
Before heading back to Barcelona, enjoy a tasting session with three organic wines paired with local cheeses. You will be returned at the end of the day to your original departure point.
* Please note that l'Escolania does not sing on Saturdays and several dates throughout the year.
Inclusions for Montserrat Tour From Barcelona Including Lunch And Wine Tasting In Oller Del Mas
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery
- Free time at Montserrat
- Multi-course Catalan meal with wine
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar, and castle
- 3 organic wine tasting and cheese platter (3 artisanal cheese slices)
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted and to ship them home
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
Exclusions for Montserrat Tour From Barcelona Including Lunch And Wine Tasting In Oller Del Mas
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a limit of 15 people per group, although transportation may be shared with other groups.
Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We make sure to welcome everyone on board!
Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
Any special dietary requirements may be accommodated.
Please check the weather the day before your tour! It can be cold and/or rainy in the winter and very hot in the summer.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- FC Barcelona Stadium Tour