Montserrat Tour From Barcelona Including Lunch And Wine Tasting In Oller Del Mas
OverviewEnjoy our exclusive and intimate experiences. Discover the national park of Montserrat, one of the most important landmarks of the region. Enjoy the famous Catalan cuisine and visit Oller del Mas, a millennial Castle, where you will enjoy a chteau wine!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour in Plaa Catalunya, where you will hop aboard an air-conditioned bus to the Natural Park of the Mountain of Montserrat, just an hour away from Barcelona. A unique massif famous for its gothic shapes, beautiful views and trails - Montserrat is said to be the most important mountain in Catalonia.
Upon arrival, your guided tour consists of an extended visit throughout the Basilica and Monastery, with free time to explore the site on your own afterwards. There are many activities to choose from you may want to see the Black Madonna, visit the Museum, make your way to the Holy Cave, ride a funicular to the top of the mountain, or shop at the farmers market. At the end of the visit you'll have the chance to attend a performance by lEscolania de Montserrat, the oldest Boys Choir in Europe.*
After Montserrat, head to the estate winery of Oller del Mas. Located in a castle dating back to the 10th century, the winery is home to 1,500 acres of land and a public golf course. Make your way into the restaurant, where you will be served a multi-coursemeal with wine.
Following your meal, take a stroll through the vineyards and visit the cellar for a guided tour of the estate's wines. Learn about the production process and other winemaking secrets.
Before heading back to Barcelona, enjoy a wine tasting session with three ecological wines. You will be returned at the end of the day to your original departure point.
* Please note that l'Escolania does not sing on Saturdays and several dates throughout the year.
Inclusions for Montserrat Tour From Barcelona Including Lunch And Wine Tasting In Oller Del Mas
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Guided visit to Montserrat Monastery
- Free time at Montserrat
- Multi-course Catalan meal with wine
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, cellar, and castle
- 3 ecological wine tasting
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted (shipping available)
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
Exclusions for Montserrat Tour From Barcelona Including Lunch And Wine Tasting In Oller Del Mas
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour leaves from Plaza Catalunya, 21 (by the Hard Rock Caf) look for the pink umbrella.
The tour departs at 8:45 am (meet strictly at 8:30 am).
There is a limit of 16 people per group, although transportation will be shared with other groups.
Please note that we reserve the right to modify the order of the sites visited if considered necessary.
Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
Temperatures in Montserrat and the winery tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly.
Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We do our best to welcome everyone on board!
We cater for any dietary allergies or restrictions no need to warn us beforehand.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe