OverviewThis 3.5 hour tour takes you outside of Monument Valley traveling along Wetherill Mesa. There you will hike to discover the ancient dwellings nestled in the rocks and the secluded arch. Your professional guide will also share his stories with you.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive after-hours access
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin at The View Hotel Visitor's Lobby located inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park where the Visitor Center is also located.
In Mystery Valley you will see the Honeymoon Arch which is very popular with newly weds because of the name itself. Our guests like to hike to the top and stay over the arch while our guide takes a photograph from the bottom.
You and your guide will hike to the ancient dwellings of the Anasazi people, there he/she will share with you cultural stories, geography and history. He/she will guide you to the Square House Ruin, Three Pine Dwelling, House of Many Hands and many, many more.
Sharing all of the sites in Mystery Valley would not be a mystery now would it? Your guide will have other sites to share with you while on the hiking tour of this must-see excursion. Because of it's remote location not very many people know about Mystery Valley and have visited it.
Our guides have been praised for describing and explaining their stories to our friends. Dineh Bekeyah guides are local and friendly people who are First Aid and CPR certified. Dineh Bekeyah does offer water for our customers but you are also encouraged to bring your own foods and other necessities.
Inclusions for Monument Valley Mystery Valley Tour
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Cultural information
Exclusions for Monument Valley Mystery Valley Tour
- Entrance fee to Monument Valley Tribal Park Visitor Center.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.