OverviewThis is one tour where you can experience history and culture come together. Start with praying for your well being and connecting with God in the beautiful cathedral and move on to learning stories about Alcazar from a guide who is well acquainted with the secrets of the city.
- Discover the finest example of Mudéjar architecture on the Iberian Peninsula
- Skip the long lines to the Alcazar of Seville
- Enjoy fast track entry to Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world
- Hear stories from the days of al-Andalus under the Arabs, and the Reconquesta
- See the burial site of Christopher Columbus
- Admire the longest nave in Spain
Know More about this tour
Skip the long lines to 2 of Seville’s most popular attractions on a 2-hour guided tour.
Meet your guide on Plaza del Triunfo by the monumental cathedral, and enjoy fast track entry to the largest Gothic cathedral (and 3rd largest church) in the world. Inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987, the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See (Seville Cathedral) was the burial site of Christopher Columbus and has 80 chapels in which over 500 masses were said daily!
Marvel at its Renaissance vault and the longest nave of any cathedral in Spain.
Then, go to the Alcazar, built as fort by the moors, and subsequently used as a royal palace. The upper levels of the Alcazar are still used by the Spanish Royal Family, making it the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe. Admire its interior after your skip-the-line entry, and see why it is regarded as one of the most outstanding examples of Mudéjar architecture on the Iberian Peninsula.
Inclusions for Monumental Seville - Cathedral And Alcazar Guided Tour
- Skip-the-line tickets to Seville Cathedral and the Alcazar
- Official Guide
Exclusions for Monumental Seville - Cathedral And Alcazar Guided Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- If you cancel between 0 days To 4 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 4 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.