Monuments And Memorials Sunset Bike Tour - Washington D. C.Write a Review
OverviewExplore the famous landmarks and monuments of Washington, DC on this guided, 3-hour bicycle tour. As the sun sets over the National Mall, pedal through the major monuments and memorials. Travel through the National Mall, visiting the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and more as they light up for the night.Along the way, hear historical facts, funny stories, and anecdotes from the guide. Helmet and bike are included.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourThis 'Monuments and Memorials Sunset Bike Tour' begins at 502 23rd Street NW in Washington, DC. The guided tour isunique andcompletely different from the daytime tours, getting closer to the Jefferson Memorialand Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorials.
Meet and greet the tour guide and the rest of the group, then gear up for the ride with a comfortable helmet and bike.
Travel through the National Mall, visiting some of its best memorial parks. See the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, and many more all under the light of a gorgeous sunset.
The tour ends where it began at502 23rd Street NW.
Inclusions for Monuments And Memorials Sunset Bike Tour
- Fully guided, 3-hour bike tour
- Comfortable bike
Exclusions for Monuments And Memorials Sunset Bike Tour
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats and children's bikes available
Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time in order to complete necessary paperwork
Every guest is required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
Liability waiver forms for participating minors under the age of 18 require a parent or guardian's signature
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on the tour
All tours operate rain or shine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.