OverviewSintra, the capital of romanticism, is one of the most picturesque and beautiful villages of Portugal. The monuments have a grand architecture full of stories and unravelling mysteries. Gardens, centenary trees and ancient palaces in a truly unique environment await you – Tickets for all 4 Monuments are included in this tour!
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAfter a convenient pickup at your Lisbon hotel, meet your guide and enjoy the short but scenic drive to a Moorish castle, outside of Portugal's capital. From the ancient walls of the castle, take in a spectacular view.
Next, head to Pena Palace to admire a mix of architectural styles, one of the best examples of Romanticism from the 19th century. Then visit Sintra, a UNESCO world heritage site and stroll its picturesque streets.
Explore the ostentatious rooms of Sintra National Palace. It's considered the best preserved medieval royal palace in Portugal and not to be missed.
Move on to Quinta da Regaleira, located in the historic center. Built in the early 20th century in the middle of a dense forest, surrounded by luscious gardens, lakes, grottoes and enigmatic constructions, it is the result of the romantic, Gothic, Renaissance and Manueline ideals. After that, relax on your ride back to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Monuments Tour In Sintra From Lisbon - Private Tour
- All monuments tickets included
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Monuments Tour In Sintra From Lisbon - Private Tour
Guide inside monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.