Moody Summer Blue Cave (6 Islands) Tour With Possibilities Of Parasaling Or Wakeboarding - Split
OverviewMeeting time: Trogir at 7 a.m. Split at 7:30 a.m. Tour duration: approximately 10 hours Price includes: Skipper, fuel, entrance tickets for the Blue cave, safety gear, snorkeling equipment, croissant and water/soft drinks, all taxes and VAT! For all sea lovers, but also for those who want to see some unique places and experience the most adventurous moments, Moody is the best choice for you! We offer you the most popular boat tour in Central Dalmatia and also now you have the possibility to discover the most incredible islands in Croatia from a different point of view. Do you want to know how?Imagine yourself flying as a bird and seeing the entire horizon around you on a boat parasailing or challenging yourself on one of our adventurous wakeboarding tours!We will provide everything and even more.... That's who we are!
Know More about this tour
- Blue Cave
Your day of adventure begins in Trogir or Split. The speedboat ride lasts for about 1 hour and 15 minutes during which all your senses will be delighted. It is highly possible that you will see dolphins and our skipper will try to come as near as possible so you can take photos. Our first destination is Blue Cave on island Vis, the most popular destination on our coast. It is located on the east side of island Bievo. Your skippers will stop 200 m away from the cave and buy your tickets that are included in the price of the trip. After that you will get on the small boats that will take you on a tour because the entrance to Blue cave is only 1.5 m high. In order to appreciate its ethereal beauty, we'll arrive just in time for magnificent scenery when the sunlight reflects through the sea and illuminates the entire cave in aquamarine blue light, and objects in the water are turned into shimmering silver.
After Blue Cave we are back on the speedboat, passing by picturesque southern side of the island Vis, full of caves, beaches and diverse forms of nature and rocks. We will stop for a swim in the unique narrow Stiniva bay that ends with a white sandy beach. It is pronounced as the most beautiful beach in the world in 2016, and it is protected as natural reserve. It is described as perfectly formed white pebble cove framed by towering cliffs through which a small opening leads out to the sea."
Green Cave is a natural attraction. During the day sun light passes through the small hole on the vault of the cave producing the fascinating green coulored surface of the sea within the cave. The cave got its name after this phenomenon. You will enjoy being there. It is a unique place for swimming and snorkeling.
Our next destinations are island Hvar and Pakleni Islands-a chain of 14 untouched wooded isles which stretch out in front of the town Hvar. You will be delighted with crystal-clear sea, over 20 hidden beaches and deserted lagoons that offer a perfect relaxation spot for all those who are seeking tranquility and want to escape busy and crowded cities. We are sure that this place will wake up an explorer in you.
From Pakleni islands we are heading to the most famous island in Croatia, Hvar, the sunniest spot in the country with 2724 sunny hours each year. In Hvar you will have some free time to discover the Old Town, climb the Fortress or just get lost in the small narrow streets like locals do. It offers elegant restaurants, luxurious cafs and beautiful beaches and a general sense that, if you care about seeing and being seen, this is the place to be.
Inclusions for Moody Summer Blue Cave (6 Islands) Tour With Possibilities Of Parasaling Or Wakeboarding
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Tour with possibilities of parasaling or wakeboarding
- Snorkeling and swimming tour
- Natural phenomen cruise
Exclusions for Moody Summer Blue Cave (6 Islands) Tour With Possibilities Of Parasaling Or Wakeboarding
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please dress properly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Split History and Gastro Tour
- SPLIT OYSTERS, OLIVE OIL & WINE TASTING TOUR
- Wifi everywhere in Split
- Paddle board safari tour around Hvar town archipelago from Spit
- Crewed power boat rental from Split
- Split Small-Group Night Sea Kayaking Tour
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar
- Fully Catered Day Sail on sailing yacht with skipper - Hvar - unique experience