Mooloolaba Jet Boat Ride - Noosa Heads
OverviewRace along the open ocean on an adrenaline-fueled jet boat ride from Mooloolaba. Your boat dives, spins, and skips on the open ocean. Your expert captain makes sure that you have a thrilling ride while staying safe on a boat that is designed for the rugged waters along Australias coast. The fully enclosed cabin lets you get all the excitement of a jet boat ride without getting drenched.
Know More about this tourMake your way to the Wharf Marina in Mooloolaba to meet your jet boat and captain. After a safety briefing, step inside the enclosed cabin of the boat, which keeps you dry as your boat performs seemingly impossible maneuvers. Fasten the 4-point seat belt of your Reccaro racing seat and hold on as your boat hits the ocean.
Listen to the engine roar as you whip across the harbor. Your expert captain shows off mastered tricks that makes your boat spin, jump waves, fish tail, and maybe even dive into a wave.
Your boat can travel at speeds of up to 30 knots, or 37 mph (60 kph). A pulsing beat pumps out of eight speakers on the powerful sound system to add musical juice to the ride.
Engineered for open ocean waters, your boat can go out in most conditions in this part of Australia. The fully enclosed air-conditioned cabin is equipped with a heavy-duty plexiglas door, while the hull is built to withstand the hard-hitting waves. Your captain knows exactly how to handle this beast of a boat so that you get thrills and chills but arrive back on shore in one piece.
After an hour of dips, dives, and twirls, your boat returns you to shore where your ride ends.
Inclusions for Mooloolaba Jet Boat Ride
- Safety briefing
- Souvenir photograph
Exclusions for Mooloolaba Jet Boat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passengers must sign a waiver stating they are fit and healthy to partake in an extreme adventure ride
Pregnant women or those with health issues including heart and back conditions are not able to participate
Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum height 4 feet (120cm)
Maximum weight 265 pounds (120kg)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.