OverviewDiscover the gems of Moorea on a boat cruise that includes swimming with stingrays and a visit to a small uninhabited island. See Cooks Bay, Opunohu Bay and Moorea Lagoon before stopping at the island to snorkel and sunbathe, enjoy a picnic lunch, and learn some of the culinary secrets of Polynesia. Your expert guide shows you the best of Moorea's pristine waters and gorgeous beaches on this fun and relaxing day tour.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel, board your boat for your 5.5-hour cruise and snorkel tour. Set off on the seas, passing Opunohu Bay and Cooks Bay on your way to Moorea Lagoon.
Stop in the shallow waters of the lagoon to see stingrays and blacktip reef sharks. Your guide hops into the water to show you how to interact with the stingrays, who are remarkably willing to let you touch them as they swim around. Join your guide in the water with the friendly stingrays or remain in the boat and watch the action from above.
Once you have visited with the stingrays, your boat continues to an uninhabited motu (a small island) where you have three hours to soak up the beauty of this tropical paradise. Snorkel and swim in calm clear waters or park yourself on the white sand beach with a good book. Its up to you how much or little you do.
While you are enjoying the beach, your crew prepares a delicious picnic lunch, served buffet-style at a shaded table. Have your choice of grilled fish and chicken, salads, and fresh island fruit, accompanied by juice, beer, rum punch, and cold water.
While still on the motu, your guide shows you how to open and husk a coconut. You may even try it yourselfit is harder than it looks! Then learn to make a classic Polynesian dish, poisson cru, a mixture of marinated fresh tuna, lime juice, diced vegetables, and coconut milk. Sample the tasty dish when it's ready for a taste of an island favorite.
After 5.5 hours, return to your starting point where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Moorea Lagoon Cruise And Island Picnic
- Local guide
- Picnic lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Moorea Lagoon Cruise And Island Picnic
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please swimwear, towel, sunscreen and hat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo