Morning 20-Minute Bath River Cruise Including Pulteney Weir
OverviewJoin onboard this 20-minute round trip from central Bath on the lower River Avon including Pulteney Bridge and Weir in a traditional river cruiser. In the sunshine the cockpit roof will be open to the sunshine and on cooler days the real coal fire will be heating up the saloon. The skipper will tell you about the river history and local points of interest.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Join this short trip, giving time for the best sights and time to relax. We will pause to enjoy the view at Pulteney Weir where you can enjoy an on-board glass of prosecco, beer or choice of other drinks to purchase from our crew.
On sunny days, the cockpit roof will be open to the sunshine, while on cooler days the real coal fire will keep the saloon toasty warm. As you enjoy your trip in this authentic and lovingly restored 1960s small cruiser, your skipper will point out the key attractions.
You'll see the entrance to the Kennet and Avon Canal, which links London with the Bristol Channel, and cruise under North Parade Bridge. Look out for nesting peregrine falcons at 19th-century St. John's Church, and marvel at the views of Pulteney Bridge, the rushing weir, and the city centre architecture, including 17th-century Bath Abbey.
Inclusions for Morning 20-Minute Bath River Cruise Including Pulteney Weir
- River cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Morning 20-Minute Bath River Cruise Including Pulteney Weir
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.