Morning Biking Tour At Historic Neighborhood Kotagede In YogyakartaWrite a Review
This would be your chance to experience a tour that is also healthy! Yes, you will be provided a bike to ride on part of this journey, as you explore the city called Kotagede with its signature silver craftsmanship. Later on you will also be guided to visit a royal cemetery called Imogiri, and a chocolate factory to experience some delicious sweets.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart the day early for this unique tour where you will be transferred to the starting location where a nice bicycle will be provided for you. Exploring Kotagede would be a fun experience as you will see the art really at work in the city proper. The next stop at royal cemetery where you will be required to wear traditional attire in the facility, which will also be provided.
Afterwards, it will be the time for shopping as you will visit the traditional market, which is also one of the oldest in the region. And just before the end of the tour, it will be the time for a brief visit to a Belgian chocolate factory, where perhaps you will also be interested to shop some more before going back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Morning Biking Tour At Historic Neighborhood Kotagede In Yogyakarta
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfer
Exclusions for Morning Biking Tour At Historic Neighborhood Kotagede In Yogyakarta
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please indicate choice of language for guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Javanese For A Day: Private Tour Of Plaosan Villages And Sunset At Prambanan Temple In Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta Cultural Tour: Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple And Merapi Volcano
- Private Tour Of Borobudur, Pawon And Mendut Temple
- Private Tour Of Prambanan Temple From Yogyakarta
- Half-Day Yogyakarta Cycling Tour To Kota Gede
- Full-Day Essence Of Kotegede Tour From Yogyakarta By Becak Bicycle
- Yogyakarta Morning Tour: Sunrise Over Borobudur Temple, Cycling In Villages With Lunch
- Full-Day Borobudur Prambanan And Yogyakarta City Tour
- Ramayana Performance With Dinner At Prambanan Temple From Yogyakarta