Morning Boat Ride Guided Tour In Holy River Ganga Varanasi
OverviewA unique morning boat tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the Varansi and Ganga Ghat at sunrise. Witness the Morning rituals, special features of the various Ghats and see the various activities and professions related to the religious death ceremonies. Receive insights from a knowledgeable tour guide throughout the duration of your tour
- Free snacks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Subah-e-Banarasmeans the mornings of Banaras . Day of the Varanasis people living near River Ganga start with holy dip in Rriver Ganga with morning Surya Namaskar- Worship to God Sun. In morning, the old buildings, ashrams and places along the river side look as colourful as rainbow when the sun light hits them. People talking bath, performing rituals, worshiping to the Sun, washing clothes it all happens in the Subah-e-Banaras. We start the boat ride from Assi Ghat(the southern ghat) and go all the way toManikarnika Ghat (the biggest cremation ground of Banaras) and then end the tour back at Dashaswemedh Ghat.
About Subah-e-Banaras Boat Tour - This boat tour is combination of a boat ride and a walking tour of the southern part of the old city to explore the cultural diversity of Varanasi along with the oldest alive site in the whole Varanasi and a Akhaada (traditional wrestling ground).
It will be a complete guided tour who has vast knowledge of culture of Varanasi and about history of River Ganga and Varanasi. He will explain you every bit of small thing related to the spots covering while early morning boat ride. It will take about 2-3 hours, which will cover the boat ride and covering few spot near the Ghats like visiting Akhaada (traditional wrestling ground), watching cremations rituals, meeting Sadhus/Adhori near Ghats.
Subah-e-Banaras Boat Ride covers Starts from Assi Ghat to Manikarnika Ghat and finish at Dashaswemedh Ghat.
Best time to start the Subah-e-Banaras boat ride It depends on the season. 5.15 am is the best time for summers and 6 am for winters.
Inclusions for Morning Boat Ride Guided Tour In Holy River Ganga Varanasi
- Boat Ride
- Life Jacket
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Morning Boat Ride Guided Tour In Holy River Ganga Varanasi
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Boat Ride with Temples Tour
- Morning Heritage Walk of Varanasi with Manikarnika Ghat
- Classical Music Walking Tour in Varanasi
- Varanasi Food Tour: Spicy Hot and Sweet
- Boat Ride along the Ghats of Varanasi Reliving the Journey of Life
- Spiritual Varanasi tour
- Guided Viewing of Ramlila in Varanasi
- Private Sunrise Boat Ride on the River Ganges in Varanasi