Morning Bosphorus And Golden Horn Cruise - Istanbul
OverviewCruise along the Golden Horn and Bosphorus Straits, and visit the Spice Bazaar on this unusual 3.5-hour Istanbul experience! After time at the bazaar and beautiful Rstem Pasha Mosque, board a sightseeing boat to sail the Golden Horn inlet that divides European Istanbul an unforgettable experience that many visitors miss. Absorb the sights along the Horn and enjoy great views over the Old City as you cruise into the Bosphorus. Keep your camera ready as you pass even more showstoppers, including the Bosphorus bridges, Dolmabahe Palace and Rumeli Fortress.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Start your experience in the morning with a pickup from your centrally located Istanbul hotel. Settle into your comfortable minibus and hear fascinating facts from your guide about this vibrant city as you head for Sultanahmet, the Old City, and the Spice Bazaar.
Built in the 17th century, this atmospheric market is a feast for the senses. Wander around the stalls of colorful spices, nuts and fruits and enjoy the the exotic aromas as your guide explains the goods sold here.
Next, head for one of Istanbuls best-kept secrets, the Rstem Pasha Mosque. This small building is laden with blue tiles and an enchanting example of Ottoman architecture.
Continue to nearby Eminonu Pier for your sightseeing cruise. Board your boat and sail along the Golden Horn, the inlet dividing European Istanbul in two. Most Istanbul cruises focus on the Bosphorus Straits, so cruising the Golden Horn is something special.
Drink in the sights, including the elegant Aynalkavak Palace, Eyup Sultan Mosque and Galata Tower. Then, after roughly 45 minutes, enjoy stunning views of the Old City as you leave the Horn and enter the Bosphorus. Drift along the straits for around 90 minutes, past landmarks such as the two Bosphorus bridges, the Dolmabahe Palace and Rumeli Fortress. Along the way, get an insight into lesser-known Istanbul as you pass wooden Ottoman houses, mosques and mansions.
After your boat docks back at Eminonu, your tour ends when you say goodbye to your guide at the Spice Bazaar.
Inclusions for Morning Bosphorus And Golden Horn Cruise
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- 2.5-hour cruise
Exclusions for Morning Bosphorus And Golden Horn Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace