Morning Cu Chi Tunnels Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewLocated 37 miles (60km) from Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role during the American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, which extend over 136 miles (220km), and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourGet the bus and depart for Cu Chi tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy a relaxing 1.5-hour drive from Hoi Chi Minh City to the tunnels. Your tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history. A documentary film about the tunnels tell you how about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war did happen in the area.
You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels. After that you'll have the chance to try delicious manioc which is the main food for guerillas in Cu Chi during the war.
You'll also have the opportunity to try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine gun at the nearby shooting range ( the cost excluded). Leave Cu Chi tunnels and arrive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Tour departure : 7:45 - 8:00
Tour return: 14:30-15:00
Inclusions for Morning Cu Chi Tunnels Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Entrance fees
- Transportation as per program
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Morning Cu Chi Tunnels Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Extra pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group tour from 20 pax
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour with Saigon River Speedboat Cruise from Ho Chi Minh City
- Private Tour: Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer and Downtown Locations
- Private Morning Tour: Saigon City Sightseeing By Motorbike
- Private Tour: Historic ANZAC Sites and Vietnam War Military Bases from Ho Chi Minh City
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City