Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour With Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome And Grand Bazaar
OverviewFirstly visit the magnificent Byzantine church of St Sophia. After here continue to Hippodrome, the former centre of sporting and political activities in Constantinople and the Blue Mosque, amazing blue tiles from 16th century. Final visit of the morning is to the Grand Bazaar.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt 9:00am,you will departyour hotel fora half day sightseeing.Firstly, you will visit the magnificent Byzantine church of St Sophia, one of the finest architectural works in the world, this church has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. Then you continue to the Blue Mosque, one of the largest mosques in Istanbul dating back to the 17th century. This is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul and is also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. You also visit the Hippodrome, the former centre of sports and political activities in Constantinople. During the visit you will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, the Serpentine Column from Delphi, Column of Constantine and the fountain of W Startilhelm II. Final visit of the morning is to the Grand Bazaar, which in addition to its historical importance, is a bazaar that will tempt you with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs.At the end of your visits, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Inclusions for Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour With Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome And Grand Bazaar
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour With Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome And Grand Bazaar
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
St.Sophia is closed on Mondays. Instead you will visit Underground Cistern. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar
BLUE MOSQUE (SULTANAHMET MOSQUE) will be closed to the touristic visits between 01/03-15/05/2018 due to restoration work inside the mosque. Mosque visit will be kept but will be allowed to use the garden part only.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour