Morning LondonWrite a Review
OverviewA morning tour of London, see Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square and the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
- Panoramic tour of London, including Parliament Square, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Personal Audio Headset
Know More about this tour
Kensington Palace, Parliament Square and Westminster Abbey
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We'll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.
Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
We head to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen's Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard.
The tour finishes at Trafalgar Square at around 12.00 noon. Your guide will be happy to give you suggestions for lunch and transportation back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Morning London
- Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
- Audio headset
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.