Morning London And Stonehenge Express Combo
OverviewA special combo tour: Morning London with Changing of the Guard, and an Afternoon Express Service to Stonehenge.
Morning London Tour
- Panoramic tour of London, including Parliament Square, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- First class luxury motor coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
- Exclusive to Evan Evans Tours: our new Vox Radioguide® system
- Afternoon Express Service from London to Stonehenge by luxury Motor-coach
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Information Fact Sheet and Audio Guide
Know More about this tour
Kensington Palace, Parliament Square and Westminster Abbey
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We'll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.
Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
We head to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen's Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard.
The great and ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is one of the great wonders of the world and has been awarded World Heritage Status. Why it was built is a mystery, it has been a pagan place of worship, an astronomical clock and a Bronze age burial ground. Its origins date back almost 5,000 years. Decide for yourself while you discover this unique monument.
Board our luxury coach for a direct Express service to Stonehenge. On arrival our driver will take you onto the site, where you can enjoy the stones at your leisure with a fascinating audio-guide tour, in the language of your choice.
Inclusions for Morning London And Stonehenge Express Combo
- Entrance to Stonehenge is included in the price.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport
- Paranormal Activity Investigation Walking Tour in London
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath