Morning Motorbike Tour To Cu Chi Tunnels From Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
The trip to Cu Chi is a combination of culture and history. You will have the chance to stop by a lacquer ware factory to see some amazing examples of craftsmanship and traditional Vietnamese images. Pop in and see the soon to be finished war memorial of Tam Giac Sat (Iron Triangle). Stop by a lakeside restaurant and sample some lovely dishes while taking in the peaceful atmosphere of the countryside. After lunch, ride your bike onto a ferry and make a river crossing to the famed Cu Chi tunnels. There you will see how the Vietnamese people resisted both the French colonization and the American invasion.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Your tour departs in the morning from Ho Chi Minh City hotels located in District One. You'llhop on a motorbike and head northwest out of the city and glimpsecountryside views along the way, including rubber tree plantations, rice fields, and the occasional water buffalo.
Arrivingat the Cu Chi Tunnels after about 1.5 hours, set off to explore this underground labyrinth with your guide. From the original entrance, crawl through the bottleneck and learn about what life and wartime was like for the Viet Cong who lived in the network, which was built acrossa distance of 155 miles (250 km). Some sectionswere several stories deep and included countless trapdoors, constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapon factories, field hospitals, command centers, and kitchens.
Followingyour exploration at Cu Chi, you'll stopat a nearby restaurant where beef is the main highlight for lunch (included). Samplelocal cuisine such as barbecued steak, fresh spring rolls with beef and a variety of mints, barbecued ribs with lemongrass, and beef hotpot.
After lunch, relax with motorcycle transport back to your District One accommodation.
Inclusions for Morning Motorbike Tour To Cu Chi Tunnels From Ho Chi Minh City
- Professional guide
- Motorbike and driving guide for pillion passengers
- Entrance fees
- Juices, soft drinks and beer
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Morning Motorbike Tour To Cu Chi Tunnels From Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.