Morning Or Afternoon Bora Bora Lagoon Snorkeling Tour By Private Boat
OverviewDuring your stay in Bora Bora spend a morning or afternoon snorkeling around the best spots of the lagoon. The tour is 4 hours and starts with pick up from your Bora Bora accommodation. You'll stop in 4 or 5 different locations on the lagoon where you'll have the opportunity to see manta rays, eagle rays, sharks, moray eels, barracuda, coral gardens and all sorts of tropical marine life -- everything the lagoon can offer on the day of your tour. All snorkeling equipement, towels, light refreshments, snacks are provided. The boat has a small cabin to store your belongings in a dry area and in case of bad weather for you to take shelter. As this is a private tour, you'll have the boat and guide all to yourself, providing an unforgettable and personalised experience on Bora Bora lagoon.
Know More about this tourPick up time is around 08.30am or 1pm depending where you are staying. You'll cruise on beautiful Bora Bora lagoon stopping at 4-5 snorkeling locations where you'll stop for 20 to 45 minutes depending the interest that you showing and what we see. After the 2nd or 3rd session in the water, take a break and stop in sheltered area where you can enjoy the colours of the lagoon, take small refreshments and have a chat ! Then continue and go another 2 or 3 times in the water before returning to your hotel.
Your guide will choose the snorkeling stops depending on the swell and weather conditions of the day to provide the best snorkeling opportunities!
Having the boat for yourself means you can set the pace of the day and do as much or as little as you want.
Inclusions for Morning Or Afternoon Bora Bora Lagoon Snorkeling Tour By Private Boat
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Private tour
Exclusions for Morning Or Afternoon Bora Bora Lagoon Snorkeling Tour By Private Boat
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All people welcome although being able to come in and out of the water with a ladder is recommended !
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.